Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Articles on Televangelists


New Westminster, BC

I have been working hard on PhD revisions, with about 40 hours spent last week alone. I therefore have not had time to research any major articles for this site. However, on my other blog, I did prepare another short You Tube related article on televangelists, and this one is the best one yet perhaps. I have written on Dr. Eugene Scott, José Luis De Jesús Miranda, Peter Popoff, Ernest Angley, and Benny Hinn (within the comments). Here the are links for this series of articles:





5 comments:

  1. There is definitely more money to be made in televangelism than in academic theology! However, I would not want to be in the shoes of some of these preachers when facing God's ultimate judgment. I am not stating that all televangelists are corrupt, but that several seem to have unbiblical theology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was absolutely hysterical -- especially the Benny Hinn video. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russ,

    Glad to find your site. Will mark it. Thanks for the thoughts, and the links. Good luck with the phd work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments Mike, and I will bookmark your site as well.

    ReplyDelete