Saturday, September 19, 2020

PhD Full Version PDF: Theodicy and Practical Theology 2010, Wales TSD

With the isolated link below, I have decided after ten years to post my PhD thesis in its entirety with a linked PDF document. I have kept my promise to my readers that I would share the PhD written work and survey results online. I have done so since 2009 with various 'PhD Edits' and like.

However in 2020 it appears that Blogger has evolved sufficiently that I can reasonably post the entire PhD thesis, including the survey results, via PDF link.

Besides my PhD and MPhil 2003: Wales, Bangor, I am open to working on other major projects in the future, but at this time with various work, I am pleased with my Blogger friendly size, yet significantly, intellectually, challenging website writing. Many of the subjects covered have several editions done over the years as I build my knowledge base and of course, also revise. These articles include the academic disciplines of theology, philosophy of religion and biblical studies.

This PDF link has been inconsistent unless it is isolated in the HTML text, so it is the last text in the main body. Thank you.

2010 Theodicy and Practical Theology: PhD thesis, the University of Wales, Trinity Saint David, Lampeter 
---


3 comments:

  1. PhD Thesis: too complicated to publish to the public, as the common everyday person would find it difficult to understand, and therefore would likely not be interested. However, as a textbook for a related class, I would think it would be plausible, though I don't know if that is legal, or if revisions would be necessary to make it more accommodating as a textbook.

    I'm sure you have considered similar thoughts and much more.

    -The Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jeff.

    Yes, it is complex work, as is my website work. I agree on the textbook idea. Technical theology, philosophy of religion and bible is a lot of prayer, research, writing and revision. I would like to, God-willing, publish a Dictionary of Theology and Philosophy of Religion which features, MPhil, PhD and website work as entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Best PhD Proposal Writing Service

    ReplyDelete